For more than 35 years, the Mini Mustang Preschool has been providing morning and afternoon preschool programs for the Rolling Meadows community. A one-to-one student to teacher ratio offers individualized attention to each preschooler. RMHS students in Parenting and Preschool classes develop high-level and unique education programs and teach groups of 8 preschoolers. High school student teachers learn to teach children math, language, science and music skills using hands-on discovery techniques. Most importantly, preschoolers learn to play with others in a supportive and caring environment.
- 16 preschoolers
- 21 high school student teachers max
Hours of Operation
- The Calendar follows the District 214 Teachers Calendar.
- Morning Class: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 11:12 a.m.
10:00 to 10:15 a.m. Arrival / Wash Hands / Free Play
10:15 to 10:25 a.m. Group Time
10:25 to 10:55 a.m. Teaching Activities
10:55 to 11:05 a.m. Free Play
11:05 to 11:12 a.m. Clean Up / Group Time
11:12 a.m. Dismiss to Parents
$100 per semester, plus $20 deposit.
- Anyone can join the Mini Mustang preschool.
- The fall program has a waiting list and parents are notified in April if their child has been accepted.
- Siblings of current students have priority.